Preventative Maintenance | System Takeovers
Service Visits | Preventative Maintenance (Meeting EN: 50131)
||Our engineers are on hand to maintain your system
By the very nature of Intruder alarm systems, annual preventative maintenance should be carried out by an Inspectorate approved alarm company. This is a must in order to meet insurance companies strict terms & conditions.
With over 3,000 systems and a retention rate of over 90% our Inspectorate award winning Annual Preventative Contract Database proves our support and costs.
Should you be looking to move away from your current alarm company for whatever reason or just require a service visit with our support, we offer cost effective system takeover options.
There are a number of reasons customers wish to move from their original alarm installers, typically some firms are too large to deliver the personal touch promised through to the one man band who cannot cope with the peaks and troughs our business deals with from time to time.
Take over method (meeting EN: 50131)
- An appointment agreed will allow our surveyor to establish visually if the system meets the required industry level.
- Supply a written quotation requesting the engineering code and any existing paperwork relating to the installation in order to re-commission the system.
- Our Annual Preventative Maintenance Contract will be offered to you together with our working schedule Contract Acceptance, this required to proceed.
- Our engineer will arrive on site for a pre-booked appointment in order to thoroughly inspect, test and record the system components and advise of any corrective maintenance recommendations including costs required (you can choose to carry out the recommendations or not).
- Our database is updated with your system details and keyholders, and a Certificate of Compliance is issued for your Insurance Company.
Full no-obligation details are available by calling our support office on 08456 005 009